Now until July 4th, Shine On will be running a Buy 2 , One Hour Massages, Get One for $20! This is a $240 value we are letting go for $180! Give your muscles the Freedom they deserve this Independence Day! This deal will not be back until Christmas time so get them while they last! Shine On!
Shine On is happy to announce that we are hiring two, amazing new Massage Therapists, starting in May! More information is to come as we begin making moves on expanding our little studio! We are also excited to announce that our Couples Massage options will be back on our menu early May! We want to thank all of our wonderful clients for sticking with us all of these years and making this all possible! Shine On, you crazy diamonds!
Carrying a bag on the shoulder(even if its empty) requires constant isometric contraction of the elevators of the shoulder girdle, such as the upper trapezius, levator scapulae, and rhomboids. Use, leading to overuse, leading to abuse... A bag carried Cross-Shoulder does not require the scapular elevators to have to overwork! For your Health!
Hey, everyone! Our package deals are back! Why not start the New Year off with an investment in not only your wallet, but also your health?
Shine On Massage Therapy is extremely thrilled to announce that we shot our first commercial today! With some help from our friend, Kylie and a couple of our wonderful clients, Nicolette and Emily, we were able to make two fantastic commercials! Keep a look out on Instagram and Facebook!
Hey everyone! We are thrilled to announce that right now until New Years Eve we will be offering a buy one get one deal! For just $120 you will receive a 90 Minute Massage and a 60 Minute Massage! Keep the 90 and give the 60 as a gift! Heck! Keep EM' Both! We don't judge! This is Shine On's way of saying THANK YOU to all of our clients and friends! Shine On everyone!
Did you know you can improve office morale, reduce stress, and increase energy in your office by providing On-Site chair massages?
Working at a desk typing and mousing all day can lead to carpel tunnel syndrome or even arthritis. Massage therapy can help treat and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome by promoting circulation, relieving inflammation, aiding in removal of metabolic residues, and soothing the irritated muscles and tendons. Massage also helps with back pain, headaches, circulation, TMJ, stress management, improvement of focus, and more.
Did you know Shine On does On-Site massages? Book us for your office for some relief!
- A 60 minute massage is about the same as 7-8 hours of sleep to your body.
- Healthy touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Massaging and gently pulling on your ears – top, middle, and bottom of outer earlobes once per day improves your immune system.
- Bob Hope, who lived to be 100, had daily massage as part of his health regimen .
- Touch and massage stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers.
- Specialized massage improves the flow of lymph through the body, relieving aches, pains, and flu-like symptoms.
- There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in our skin? 3,000 in a finger tip.
- Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and may be the last to fade. A touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Massage lessens lower back pain, depression and anxiety, and improves sleep.
- Massage improves an athlete's flexibility, enhances speed and power, and reduces risk of injury.
- Getting a massage at Shine On is WORTH IT! Get your knots gone at Shine On! Go ahead, click the "Book Now" button! You deserve it.
Living with bad posture can result in muscle and ligament imbalances that result from poor alignment. This can lead to all sorts of problems:
- chronic neck, back and shoulder pain
- foot, knee, hip & back injuries
- Muscle atrophy & weakness
- difficulty breathing
- impingement & nerve compression
- carpal tunnel syndrome
Good posture holds the key to relief of not just back pain, but sometimes other common body complaints too. Good posture helps improve:
- tingling & numbness in hands & feet
The human body was designed to move - not sit in a chair for several hours at a time, slouched over a computer or over our phones. These are a part of our daily life and over time bad habits like these can result in problems. Getting regular massages can correct these problems!
Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.