Start off the new year with a couples massage! A lot of our amazing reviews are from couples sharing their experience at Shine On! Come in and see for yourself what all the hype is about! Mention couples massage blog and receive $20 off your couples massage this month! Shine On!!
Did you know you can improve office morale, reduce stress, and increase energy in your office by providing On-Site chair massages?
Working at a desk typing and mousing all day can lead to carpel tunnel syndrome or even arthritis. Massage therapy can help treat and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome by promoting circulation, relieving inflammation, aiding in removal of metabolic residues, and soothing the irritated muscles and tendons. Massage also helps with back pain, headaches, circulation, TMJ, stress management, improvement of focus, and more.
Did you know Shine On does On-Site massages? Book us for your office for some relief!
- A 60 minute massage is about the same as 7-8 hours of sleep to your body.
- Healthy touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Massaging and gently pulling on your ears – top, middle, and bottom of outer earlobes once per day improves your immune system.
- Bob Hope, who lived to be 100, had daily massage as part of his health regimen .
- Touch and massage stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers.
- Specialized massage improves the flow of lymph through the body, relieving aches, pains, and flu-like symptoms.
- There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in our skin? 3,000 in a finger tip.
- Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and may be the last to fade. A touch of any kind can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure.
- Massage lessens lower back pain, depression and anxiety, and improves sleep.
- Massage improves an athlete's flexibility, enhances speed and power, and reduces risk of injury.
- Getting a massage at Shine On is WORTH IT! Get your knots gone at Shine On! Go ahead, click the "Book Now" button! You deserve it.